Hello, here is Wenhai Lai (赖文海). I’m now a PhD student at The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen, under the supervision of Prof. Kaiming Shen. My research interests include intelligent reflecting surface, machine learning algorithms and their application in wireless communication. I would be happy to discuss the above topics with you.
- B.S. in Information Engineering, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (BUPT), Jun 2021
- Ph.D. Student in Computer Science and Information Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Aug 2021-Now
- Our paper “Blind Beamforming for Multiple-IRS Assisted Wireless Transmission” is accepted by SPAWC 2023 (Jun 2023).
- Our paper “Adaptive Beamforming for Non-Line-of-Sight IRS-Assisted Communications without CSI” is accepted by PIMRC 2023 (Jun 2023).
- Our paper “Blind Beamforming for Multiple Intelligent Reflecting Surfaces” is accepted by ICC 2023 (Jan 2023).